Live out Nanny/Housekeeper Job in Fulham
A lovely couple with 3 boys aged 8, 5 & 2.5 years old are looking for an engaging Nanny/Housekeeper. They reside in a 5 bedroom house in Fulham and they also employ a cleaner.
Both parents work, so the role involves mainly sole charge.
The ideal candidate would engaging, patient, warm, responsible, organised and able to take initiative. Good English is essential.
Duties to include:
- Keeping the house clean and tidy (there is a part time cleaner as well)
- Laundry and ironing
- Collecting the children from school & nursery
- Arranging activities and play dates
- Preparing simple meals for the children
- Helping with homework and reading
- Running errands and shopping
- Helping with the bath and bedtime routine
Working days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 11am – 7pm (40 hours a week)
Salary: £36,000 - £43,000 gross per annum
Vacancy number: 102976
Consultant to contact: Georgia Lester (to apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org)