Live out Nanny/Housekeeper Job in Notting Hill
A lovely American couple with 5 young children aged 7.5, 4.5, 2 year old twins & a 1 year old are looking for a Nanny/Housekeeper to join their small team.
The role is shared care with other staff (total team of 4) and you will have charge of no more than 2 children at a time. They already employ 2 full time Nannies and a Housekeeper who you will work alongside and share your duties with. They are replacing the current nanny/housekeeper who has been with them since January 2018, but unfortunately can no longer do the hours required of the role.
Duties will include:
- Helping look after children, and mainly the 1 year old when the nannies are tied up with the older four children
- Occasional school and nursery runs, as well as playdate coordination
- Preparing simple meals for the family
- Running errands and grocery shopping
- Assisting the housekeeper with the general housework
- Assisting the housekeeper with laundry and ironing
- Walking and feeding the dog
- Travelling with the family during the holidays (once or twice a year)
The ideal candidate will be highly proactive and enjoy working as a part of team. You must have excellent communication skills and be switched on. Also experience with young children is required.
House: 5 story townhouse with 6 bedrooms
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8am – 7pm (55 hours a week)
Salary: up to £52,000 gross per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
Vacancy Number: 96511
Consultant to contact: Georgia Lester