Live out Nanny or Nanny/Housekeeper Job in Weybridge
A lovely couple with 2 children aged 10 & 2 years old are looking for a kind and caring Nanny or Nanny/Housekeeper to join their family. A part time Housekeeper is employed and the family also have a Dog and a Cat.
Mum is around so the role involves a mixture of shared and sole charge.
- Looking after the children
- School and nursery runs
- Preparing simple meals
- Nursery duties
- Helping with homework
- Arranging activities and play dates
- Light housework
A confident driver is essential.
- Days: 3 or 4 days a week (to include one day at the weekend)
- Hours: 9am - 2 or 5pm
- Pets: Dog & Cat
- Other staff: Part time Housekeeper
- Property: 6 bedroom house
- Salary: up to £33,000 gross per annum
- Start date – ASAP
Consultant – Georgia Lester
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 100150