Live out Nanny/Housekeeper job in Wimbledon, London
Our client is looking for a Nanny/Housekeeper to help in their four bedroom home in Wimbledon. They have 3 children aged 9, 5 and 3 years old.
The family are looking for someone who is honest, a team player, creative with great communication skills.
The role will involve shared charge.
- Looking after the children
- School runs
- Arranging activities and play dates
- Supervising homework
- Helping keep the house clean and tidy
- Laundry and ironing
- Preparing lunch boxes and meals
- Helping with bath and bedtime
- Days: Tuesday - Saturday OR Monday to Friday
- Hours: 7:30am – 7:30pm
- Property: 4 bedroom, 4 storey
- Babysitting: Yes
- Pets: No
- Travel: ideally a couple of times a year
- Other staff employed: Part time cleaner
- Salary: £660 net per week
- Start date: ASAP
- Nearest train station: Wimbledon
Consultant – Georgia Lester
Greycoat Lumleys job reference - 84584