Live Out Nanny/Housekeeper job in Wimbledon
A lovely couple with 2 children aged 10 & 8 years old are looking for an experienced Nanny/Housekeeper to help in their busy family household. They also have a small dog
Mum works from home so the role involves mainly sole charge.
Duties to include:
- Keeping the house clean and tidy
- Laundry and ironing
- Keeping the house fully stocked
- Collecting the children from school
- Arranging activities and play dates
- Supervising homework
- Preparing simple meals
- Occasional dog walking
- Ideally travelling with the family during the summer to their house in Spain (approx. 7 weeks)
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible, honest, reliable ad a good communicator.
A confident driver would be a bonus but is not essential. A car can be provided.
House: 5 bedrooms
Pets: small Dog
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8am – 7pm OR 11am/12pm – 7pm/8pm (between an 8-11 hour day)
Salary: £37,000 - £50,000 gross per annum (depending on hours)
Start: Flexible for the right candidate
Vacancy Number: 100922
Consultant to contact: Georgia Lester