Live Out Nanny Job in Primrose Hill, London. Flexible start date.
A family based in Primrose Hill, London are looking for a full-time live-out Nanny to take care of their four children ages 16, 13, 10 and 6 years old. The family is looking for a discreet, loving, warm, kind, affectionate Nanny who is pet-friendly and a team player. The family are looking for someone with good listening skills and is not too strict. This position is a mixture of shared and sole charge. The family is looking for a long term Nanny to be part of the family.
- All Nanny duties
- Providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- School pick ups
- Helping with the children’s development
- Organising appropriate activities for the children
- Cooking fresh and healthy meals for the children
- Grocery shopping
- The children have tutors to help and support with the homework
- Days: Monday to Friday with some occassional weekends on call.
- Hours: 11am to 8pm
- Babysitting – yes – some overnights
- Driver: no - bonus
- Qualifications - bonus
- Other staff employed: Yes fully staffed household
- Pets: small dog, 5 cats
- Travel – yes – during school holidays
- Salary – £10 to £12 net per hour - Negotiable
- Start date: flexible – the family can wait for the right candidate
- Languages: fluent English required. Indian, Tagalog speakers a bonus
- Nearest tube station: Primrose Hill
Consultants – Kelly Maia
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 91878