Live-Out Nanny Job, Chelsea London, starts ASAP
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for an experienced Nanny/PA. The family have three boys who are 12 years, 13 years and 18 years old. There is also a baby who has his own Nanny. This role is mostly for the 12 and 13 year old.
Monday to Friday with flexibility for the weekends.
Taking the boys to school in Oxford.( They are in boarding school)
Organising uniforms, school bags and all items for clubs etc.
Support the Housekeeper with the laundry which is sent out.
Cooking for the boys.
Lots of PA duties relating to the boys and the household, support tutoring for Common Entrance.
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Hours: Flexible hours during week days and some flexibility for weekends
- Driver: N/A
- Qualifications - Bonus
- Experience with school age children
- Other staff employed: Yes
- Pets: 1 dog
- Travel: Yes must
- Salary – £ Negotiable – depending on experience
- Start date – Asap
- Languages: Fluent in English as native
- Nearest tube station – Sloane Square / Chelsea
Consultants – Kelly Maia
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 88357