4 Day Nanny Job, Kent, ASAP start!
Lovely family based near Tunbridge Wells, Kent are looking for a four day Nanny to have sole charge of their two girls aged 3 and 1. The family are looking for a confident, experienced and pro-active Nanny. The ideal candidate for the role should be loving and child focused and be able to teach good manners to the children. The family are based in a village (which is a 15 min drive from Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge and Sevenoaks so very accessible) so the Nanny must be outdoorsy and enjoy country life.
- Nursery duties and cooking for the children
- Taking the children to/from nursery on a Monday (3 year old only) and Friday (both), they attend 8am-6pm
- Providing a variety of activities for both children to include taking to classes such as music and group play, trips to the library and parks, swimming and doing arts and crafts at home
- Focusing on development and providing educational activities for the 3 year old to prepare her for school in 2021
- Shopping and running errands
Days – Monday to Thursday or Tuesday to Friday
Hours – 44 hours per week
Babysitting – 1 night a week
Driver – Essential-a car will provided for use on duty
Travel – There may be some occasional travel
Salary – £36,000 GPA
Start date – ASAP
Consultant – Rose Bradbury
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 78776