Live Out Nanny Job in Knightsbridge, London. Starts ASAP
A family based in Knightsbridge, London are looking for a full-time live-out Nanny to take care of their two boy’s ages 5 and 1. The family is looking for a proactive, energetic, gentle Nanny who is able to take initiative and plan ahead activities for the children. The role is fully educational focused and the position is sole charge, however, parents are both working from home. The family is looking for a long term Nanny to be part of the family.
- All Nursery duties
- Providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Helping with the children’s development
- Organizing appropriate activities for the children
- Reading books, fun activities, Arts & Crafts
- Taking the children to parks, museums, swimming, playing tennis, football.
- Days: Tuesday to Saturday
- Hours:10 am to 7 pm
- Babysitting – yes – once a week
- The family loves to travel so they ideally would like the nanny to take time off at the same time. All details provided in the interview.
- Driver: Yes bonus - car provided
- Qualifications - Yes bonus
- Other staff employed: FT Housekeeper
- Pets: no
- Travel – Up to 2 weeks per year
- Salary – Up to £12 net a week / Up to £43,000 GPA
- Start date: ASAP
- Languages: Fluent English as native
- Nearest tube station: Knightsbridge
Consultants – Kelly Maia
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 97269
Please send your CV directly to: email@example.com