Daily Nanny Role in the Cotswolds caring for a 2 year old and twins due early next year. The role is to start in January.
A client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a nanny who is enthusiastic, has great initiative and passionate about caring for children. The family have a housekeeper so the role is only focused on the childcare duties.
- Completing the daily nursery duties
- Providing the children with stimulating and fun activities
- Providing the children with healthy and nutritious meals
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 9.00am-5.00pm
- Mixture of sole and shared care
- Driver required with own car
- Language: Fluent English, Dutch is a bonus
- Pets: No
- Travel: Yes in the UK and international
- Salary: £33,000 GPA - £42,000 GPA
- Start date: January
Consultant: Rose Bradbury
Greycoat Lumleys Job Reference: 90508