Live Out Nanny Job in Marylebone, London. Starts 28th April
A family based in Marylebone, London are looking for a full-time live-out Nanny to take care of their two children aged 3 and 1 year old plus the family are planning to have another baby soon. The family will be moving to St Johns Wood in October. The family is looking for a hands-on, proactive, professional, respectful, organized, energetic, positive nanny with a muck-in approach. They are looking for a team-player who is very experienced (particularly with weaning) and who is pet-friendly. This position is shared charge. The family is looking for a long term Nanny to be part of the family.
- All Nursery duties
- Providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Helping with the children’s development
- Organising appropriate activities for the children
- Cooking fresh and healthy meals for the children – taking into account allergies
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 8am-7pm
- Babysitting – 3 to 4 overnights per month
- Driver: required – automatic car provided
- Qualifications - yes
- Other staff employed: full-time cleaner – 4 days per week
- Pets: not yet – family are planning to get a dog
- Travel – 4 weeks per year – Europe, USA etc.
- Salary – £12 to £14 net per hour – Up to £57,000 GPA depending on the candidate
- Start date: 28th April
- Languages: fluent English required. Eastern European language a bonus
- Nearest tube station: Marylebone – however the family will move to St Johns Wood in October.
Consultants – Kelly Maia
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 92476