Family based in Munich, Germany are looking to hire a Nanny to care for their 2 (soon 3) children, 2 little boys of 3 and 6 years old. They are expecting another Baby in November/December. The role will include some travel and the candidate will accompany the family in their travels occasionally. This is a fantastic role for the right person. The role is a mix of sole and shared charge as Mum and Dad are both involved. They would love someone with a sense of humour, who is kind and caring and who can work in a team.
· Hours are flexible, normal days Monday to Friday, and occasionally on the weekends. 1 night babysitting during the week.
· Nursery duties
· Care and well-being of the children
- Aiding their development and education (both are in bilingual schools/kindergarden)
· Activities and social calendar organising
· The family have a housekeeper but you should enjoy cooking the occasional child meal and involve the children where you can.
- The family will have a maternity nurse for the first months of the newborn. Some experience with babys would therefore be beneficial, but not absolutely necessary.
· Native English speaker or German Speaking
· Attentive, Experienced and professional
· You should have a love of nature and take the kids outside a lot, but also enjoy exposing them to art and crafts and music.
. Kind and nurturing, but also firm and educating
· Able to work Shared and Sole charge
· Good Communicator
· Confident driver as you will have a car to use.
Accommodation: An apartment will be provided for you close to the family home.
Salary: (we will need to discuss this)