Live Out Nanny Job in Brook Green, London. Starts May/June
A family based in Brook Green, London are looking for a full-time live-out Nanny to take care of their children ages 13 months old and a baby due in July. The family is looking for a lively, energetic, playful nanny with 5 years plus experience. This position is sole charge but the mum will be on maternity leave from July. The family is looking for a long term Nanny to be part of the family.
- All Nursery duties
- Providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Helping with the children’s development
- Organising appropriate activities for the children
- Cooking fresh and healthy meals for the children
- Days: Full days on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday. Half days can either be on Wednesday or Friday.
- Hours: 8am to 6pm. 8am to 1pm on chosen half day.
- Babysitting – occasional
- Driver: bonus – car would be provided
- Qualifications – Norland or qualified Nanny
- Other staff employed: part-time cleaner
- Pets: no
- Travel – no
- Salary – Up to £15 net per hour - Up to £675 net a week / Up to £48,000 GPA
- Start date: May/June
- Languages: English native required
- Nearest tube station: Brook Green
Consultants – Kelly Maia
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 92411