Live-out Nanny / PA Job, Parsons Green, London, Starts ASAP
Our client of Greycoat Lumleys based in Parsons Green is currently looking for a very organized, professional, team player, experienced, proactive and loving nanny to care for their 9 (B), 9 (G) and 5 (G) years old children. Main responsibilities’ will be helping with the children’s development, reading, helping with homework, PA duties.
Requirements: The family is looking for a Nanny who has attention to detail, excellent level of English, highly organized, somebody looking for a long term position with previous long term roles, amazing references and ideally a reasonable commute to work.
- Cooking skills is big bonus - healthy meals for the children
- All nanny duties
- School runs and after-school care
- Helping / supervising with homework
- Booking appointments for the children / grocery shopping
- Taking the children to activities
- Light housekeeping related with the children and keeping the house tidy
- Managing children’s diaries and handling school logistics – bags / uniforms / reading the school weekly newsletter etc.
- Arranging school clubs, play dates, holidays activities / camps
- Doctor appointments
- Running errands
- Grocery shopping
- Occasionally dealing with contractors, plumbers etc.
- Days – Monday to Friday
- Hours - 8 am to 6 pm
- Babysitting: Twice a month
- Languages –Fluent English (Excellent level of English requested) but open to any language
- Experience with school age children
- Sole charge
- Other staff: Yes, Full Time Live Out Nanny & Housekeeper
- Driver – Yes must - car provided
- Travel – Optional
- Pets: No
- Salary – Up to £14 net an hour / Up to £50,000 GPA
- Start date – ASAP
- Nearest tube station – Parsons Green
Consultant – Kelly Maia
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 94033