Live-out Nanny / PA Job, Shepherd's Bush, London, Starts ASAP
Our client of Greycoat Lumleys based in Shepherd's Bush is currently looking for a Nanny & PA who is very organized, independent, proactive and can take initiative to care for their 14 (B), 12(B) 9 (B) and 7 (G) years old children. Main responsibilities’ will be helping with the children’s development, reading, helping with homework, PA duties.
Requirements: The family is looking for a Nanny who is friendly, organized and who can plan ahead. The position is sole charge and the mum works from her office at home.
- Cooking skills is big bonus - healthy meals for the children
- All nanny duties
- School runs and after-school care
- Helping / supervising with homework
- Booking appointments for the children / grocery shopping
- Taking the children to activities
- Light housekeeping related with the children and keeping the house tidy
- Managing children’s diaries and handling school logistics – bags / uniforms / reading the school weekly newsletter etc.
- Arranging school clubs, play dates, holidays activities / camps
- Doctor appointments
- Running errands
- Grocery shopping
- Occasionally dealing with contractors, plumbers etc.
- Days – Monday to Friday
- Hours - 12 pm to 8 pm
- Languages –Fluent English & Spanish bonus
- Experience with school age children
- Sole charge
- Driver – Yes must - automatic car provided
- Travel – Optional
- Pets: 1 dog and 2 guinea pigs
- Salary – £40,000 GPA
- Start date – ASAP
- Nearest tube station – Shepherd's bush
Consultant – Kelly Maia
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 95022