Live Out (or live in) Housekeeper/Cook job
A delightful family in Chelsea are looking for a proactive, switched on child friendly Housekeeper/Cook to help them out.
Mum and dad have school aged children under the age of 10, who will all be at school full time from September apart from the youngest who mum takes care of.
The family already employ a daily Nanny/housekeeper to help mum take care of the children before and after school. The Nanny/Housekeeper works Monday – Friday, 7.00am – 7.00pm so does breakfast time and the housekeeping during the day.
They also employ a weekend Housekeeper who keeps things ticking over.
Your daily duties will include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the house – including organising car to be cleaned etc.
- Liaising with contractors
- Online Ocado shop
- Grocery shopping and handling deliveries
- Cooking the evening meal – they eat simple healthy family style dishes
- Travelling with the family in the school holidays when needed. This is also shared with the Nanny/Housekeeper. You must be happy to help with the children if required.
- Helping with housekeeping duties as and when required
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter but also able to take instruction, be professional, down to earth and looking for longevity. You must be a fast, efficient worker.
House: 5 storeys, 7 bedrooms
Hours: Monday – Friday, 1.00pm- 8.00pm
Accommodation for live in: Your own lovely light and bright bedroom and bathroom with separate entrance on the lower ground level of the home. You will have access to a shared kitchenette.
Salary: £Negotiable for the right person.
Vacancy Number: 93451
Consultant to contact: Dominique Keen