Live out or Live in Housekeeper/Nanny Job in Chelsea
A busy VIP family based in Chelsea are looking for a Housekeeper/Nanny to join their family. They have 3 children aged 2, 4 & 8 years old. The family also employ a full time Housekeeper.
Mum is around but busy so the role involves a mixture of shared and sole charge.
The family are looking for someone who is discreet, flexible, experienced, well-mannered, honest, kind and hardworking. You must be a team player and have had experience working in a staffed environment.
- Keeping the house clean and tidy
- Laundry and ironing
- Helping look after the children when required
- School picks ups
- Arranging activities and play dates
- Food shopping
- Preparing meals mainly for the children
- Travelling abroad with the family a few times a year during the school holidays
- Days – Sunday – Thursday OR Monday – Friday (5 days a week)
- Hours – 9 hours a day, with flexibility (longer hours if living in)
- Accommodation: flat in the basement with bedroom, bathroom & living room
- Other staff employed: Full time Housekeeper (works Tuesday – Saturday: 9am – 5pm)
- Salary – Negotiable for the right candidate
- Start date – ASAP
- Nearest tube station – Earls Court or Gloucester Road
Consultant – Georgia Lester (please email your CV to email@example.com)
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 88944