A client of ours - a luxurious Member's Club with an astonishing historical background in Central London is looking for a Maintenance Assistant
The role holder will work as part of the wider hospitality team to deliver exceptional service to the Members and their guests.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension scheme with generous employer contributions.
- Meals on duty.
- Free uniform
- Occupational health service.
- Training and development opportunities
This is an all-rounder role and someone that can turn their hand to anything.
General duties will include:
- All round maintenance skills – painting, electrics, plumbing
- You should be a good painter and have a good overall knowledge
- Use your own knowledge to see what to do
- You should be practical
- Someone who can turn their hand to any job – big and small .
- Flexible, reliable, personable
- Ideally coming from either a hotel or facilities manager background
- Hours: 40 hours per week ,5 from 7 days
- Start: ASAP
- Salary: £26,000 to 28,000 GPA plus over time
- Job ref number: (100321)
- Responsible Consultant: Cristina (email@example.com )