Maternity Nurse Job in Chelsea, London, from end of December to end of January
A lovely family who have come to Greycoats through a recommendation are looking for a friendly Maternity Nurse. The family are based in Dubai but will be in London seeing family. Baby is due the last week of December. Mum’s goal is to establish a routine for her new baby and ease her transition back to work life.
- Booking will be 24/6 for the first week and half, then they will need a night nurse (8-12 hours) until 26th January 2022.
- They would prefer a nurse who is active and flexible, as this is their second baby (they also have a 4 year old daughter). That said, the candidate should be able to guide and provide new tips.
- Mum plans to breastfeed and would appreciate someone with experience on this.
- The family are staying in Chelsea and the Maternity Nurse will have their own bed in the nursery with the newborn.
- They are ideally looking for someone active and friendly, warm, takes feedback well, strong in communication skills, clean and open to working with a multicultural family.
- They also have a housekeeper who will be with them whilst they are in London.
- Mum’s mother will be with them for the duration of the booking too.
- They would like to do initial Zoom interviews with candidates.
- They do not need a driver.
Rate of pay: £230-£250 per 24 hours
Job Number: 95303
Responsible consultant: Katie - firstname.lastname@example.org