Maternity Nurse Job, Isle of Man, 13th September for 6 weeks
This role is to support a young dynamic couple who are looking for an experienced Maternity Nurse to guide and support them in the first six weeks following the birth of their first baby.
- The working hours are negotiable – they are open to 24/6 or a mix of days and nights
- Helping to implement a routine for the baby’s feeding and sleeping patterns
- All general duties regarding the physical needs of the baby, including bathing, settling, changing and taking care of the baby’s laundry, nursery etc.
- Provide advice and support on breastfeeding, resettling during the night after feeding time etc.
- Helping the mother to rest and recover after the birth, and support with diet and wellbeing advice
- Keeping a detailed record of feeds
- Own private bedroom and bathroom that will be available to you within the family home when you’re not on duty
- The family have pets in the home
Start: 13th September
Duration: 6 weeks
Job Number: 94567
Salary: Market rate
Consultant: Katie – firstname.lastname@example.org