Greycoat Lumley's client are seeking a Mother's Help in the Penicuik area near Edinburgh with a friendly and can do manner. The welcoming family have busy lives and therefore require help with the childcare around their 2 young boys.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a family who are realistic in their expectations and treat their staff fairly and with respect. Our client is flexible and can discuss duties or hours to suit. This role will be long term as the children are primary school age.
- School run at the end of the day
- Taking the children to after-school activities and clubs
- Overseeing homework
- Help in the school holidays
- Join the family on holiday - (flexible on this)
- Preparing food for the children
- Housework in the home based mainly around the children (working alongside the housekeeper)
- Making sure school uniforms and kit are ready each day
A car can be provided for work purposes or the candidate can use their own car and claim mileage.
Hrs: 18 hours / week Monday to Friday e.g. 2:30pm to 6pm (can be flexible on timings)
Hourly Rate: £15 gross per hr
Start Date: August/September 2022
Job Number: 101036
Consultant: Lesley Jones