Mother's Help Job for a lovely family in Perthshire.
Greycoat Lumleys are looking for a caring and loving Mother's Help for this family’s young children. The family are very welcoming and down to earth. They feel that someone who is calm, kind and has a good sense of humour would be a perfect for their family.
They have 2 year old twins and a 12 year old. They are looking for their next Mary Poppins as they feel with the new additions they need some extra support. They have a simply stunning property that boasts beautiful views of the Perthshire countryside.
Duties will include:
- Caring for the children on a sole and shared charge basis
- Tidying up around the house
- Cooking for the family; pasta dishes, salads etc.
- Baking with the children; brownies, traybakes
- Running errands for the family; food shopping
- Helping with housekeeping; hoovering, ironing etc when the twins are sleeping
The family have a housekeeper who works full time.
Driver with own car is essential for the position given their rural location.
Hours: 8am – 6pm
Days: Tuesday - Saturday with flexibility and needs to be flexible
Accommodation: Can be provided if required on a full time live in basis or for part of the week
Salary: £25,000 – depending on experience
Job Number: 91817
Responsible Consultant: Katie – email@example.com