Live-in Nanny / Governess, Kensington, London, £45,000 - £50,000 GPA Starts: ASAP
Our lovely client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a highly organised and professional who can be strong and firm but fair when needed to take sole charge of their younger boys aged 13 and 9 years old. Mum and Dad are separated so the children spend 1 week with mum and 1 week with dad, both of which would require your assistance. The households are both fully staffed so no additional duties would be necessary. Dad also has a small dog who would need walking and caring for whilst you’re there.
- Getting the boys up and ready for school (they go to 2 different schools)
- Picking up and taking to activities
- Helping with all aspects of homework but mainly their reading
- Coordinating with schools and organising private tutors
- Keeping children’s area clean and tidy, making beds in the morning etc.
- Cooking healthy and nutritious meals for the boys
- Getting ready for bed in the evenings
- Days –Monday – Friday
- Hours – 6:45am – 7:30pm with a break in the day
- Babysitting – 2 evenings a week but only until 9pm as the housekeeper will take over after that.
- Qualifications – Degree level or teaching background a bonus
- Accommodation – Separate nanny flat accommodation (10 minute walk from both mum and dad)
- Languages – Fluent English
- Driver – Y – Essential (automatic car provided)
- Travel – Y – both mum and dad travel a lot
- Pets – Y – Dad has a miniature sausage dog
- Salary – £45,000 to £50,000
- Start date – ASAP
- Nearest station – Kensington
Consultant – Alessandra
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 102364