A lovely client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a part-time nanny to help look after their four children aged 6, 4, 3 and 1 year old after the mother returns to work part-time in September. This will be a part time 2-3 day a week live-out or live-in position (whilst working) on a beautiful Estate in Castle Douglas.
One or both parents will be around and are very hands on therefore this will mainly be a shared care role but with some sole charge occasionally. Some light housework will also be required to assist their cleaner who works 2 days per week.
- Four children: Girl (6), Boy (4), Girl (3), Boy (1)
- Hours: preferably Tue/Wed - Fri (flexible), 7.30am - 6.30pm (11 hour days) with possible ad hoc weekends
- Live-in available for the 2/3 days at work only (not full-time)
- Large 18 bedroom home
- Duties: all general baby and childcare duties, assisting with getting children ready for school / nursery (parents will do school / nursery runs), breakfast, activities, cooking (mainly for children), laundry, ironing, cleaning, general ad-hoc help.
- Personality: Someone with good initiative, positive energy, attention to detail, someone country-minded who enjoys rural living, who feels at home in a pair of wellies and who is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- A driving license with car would be advisable due to the rural location however not essential for the role itself.
Start date: 1st Sept 2022
Salary: £12 - £14 GPH (dependent on experience)
Job ID: 99376
Consultant: Lesley Jones - email@example.com