Live Out Nanny / Housekeeper job in Crouch End , North London
A family of four living in leafy North London are looking for an experienced Nanny/Housekeeper to help in their large family home. They have two children aged 2.5 years who will be starting school in September and the younger is 5 months old.
Mum is on Maternity Leave until October, when she will return to work part time.
Duties to include:
- Daily help with the children
- School runs (a 20 minute drive away)
- Running local errands
- Laundry and Ironing
- Help with cooking
- Very ad hoc baby sitting
The ideal candidate for this role will have worked professionally with children before, happy to be hands on and be happy to muck in wherever necessary.
- Days: 4 full week days
- Hours: 7am to 7pm
- Driver: required – ideally you will have your own car, a car will be provided if needed
- Other staff employed: N/A
- Babysitting: ad hoc, when needed
- Pets: no
- Salary – £500 - £600 net per week, approximately equates to £34,548 - £42,668 gross per annum
- Start date: ASAP
- Nearest station: Crouch Hill
Consultant – Georgia Lester
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 92452