Short Term Nanny Housekeeper Job in London and Berkshire ASAP start for 4 to 6 months.
This returning client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Nanny Housekeeper with a strong childcare focus and experience in a HNW household. A driver is essential and family cooking is a big aspect of the role.
- Tuesday to Friday, 7.30am until 8.30pm with a two hour break in the day and a 4pm finish on Saturday
- Full daily care of the 9 year old boy.
- Assist with educational development and managing the weekly schedule.
- Light housekeeping and general tidying up, assisting the cleaner with bed changes when required.
- Laundry and ironing for the child.
- Family cooking, supervising breakfast, making packed lunches.
- Ordering supplies, grocery shopping, restocking necessary items and liaising with other household staff.
- General admin support and errand running, pet care.
- Travel with the family within the UK.
- HNW household experience.
- Experience with similar age group.
- Driving licence essential.
- First Aid and DBS
- Organised, friendly, flexible and willing to muck in.
- Excellent English and good communication skills - written and verbal.
Own room and bathroom with separate entrance.
Excellent salary offered.
Consultant: Jo Winn if you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 7233 9950 and ask to speak to Jo directly