Nanny / Housekeeper Job Nr Ludlow Shropshire
Our client is looking for someone kind and reliable to help with 3 children and to be part of a team with the day to day household and pet related jobs. They live in the heart of rural Shropshire with dogs and ponies so are looking for someone who will enjoy this lifestyle, this is a fun job for a country person. Mum works part-time from home. This is mainly a shared care role so the candidate must be a team player but they are looking for someone experienced who could manage sole charge as well.
- To help prepare children for school and kindergarten. (G5,G4,B2) and overseeing after school activities and play.
- Help with the school runs
- Age appropriate play and outings, particularly with the youngest when he’s home without his sisters.
- To help with homework and reading
- Wardrobe management
- Occasional babysitting
Whilst the children are at school the household jobs will include cooking for the children, laundry and general tidying of the children’s areas.
The girls love riding so someone with pony experience would be a bonus. (The family employ someone who helps with the horses)
As well as the riding the children enjoy swimming, trips to the river, role play, craft and getting messy.
The family run an outdoor kindergarten and there is the potential to work some hours there as relief or cover.
- 40-50 hours a week,
- Approximately 7.30am - 6pm
- 4 or 5 days a week.
- Occasional weekends could either be over time or with time off in the week in lieu.
- Holiday travel with the family if the candidate is willing.
- Up to date DBS
- Paediatric first aid
- Experienced driver is essential
Salary: £28-000 - £35,000 gross - to be negotiated depending on experience and living requirements
Family prepared to contribute to professional development
Opportunity to work and gain valuable experience in the family’s outdoor kindergarten
Live in or Live out - private newly refurbished house available
To start ASAP
Contact Laura Harrall Managing Consultant for Shropshire 01298 600 414 firstname.lastname@example.org