Live In Nanny / Housekeeper Job Nr Ludlow Shropshire
Our client is looking for someone kind and reliable to help with 3 children and to be part of a team with the day to day household and pet related jobs. They live in the heart of rural Shropshire with dogs and ponies so are looking for someone who will enjoy this lifestyle, this is a fun job for a country person. Mum works part-time from home and dad works locally.
With non stop lives they are looking for an organised team player with an eye detail. There will be hours that are extremely busy, full of people and chaos and there will be hours that are quiet when everyone is at school or out. They are looking for someone that will enjoy both ends of the spectrum and everything in between!
- To help prepare children for school and kindergarten. (G6,G5,B3) and overseeing after school activities and play.
- Help with the school runs
- Arranging trips, play dates and adventures
- Riding with the children (bonus if you have experience with ponies)
- Age appropriate play and outings, reading and craft
- To help with homework and reading
- Wardrobe management with the help of mum
- Occasional babysitting
- Mix of shared and sole charge
Whilst the children are at school the household jobs will include cooking for the children and sometimes mum and dad, shopping, laundry and general tidying.
The family run an outdoor kindergarten and there is the potential to work some hours there as relief or cover.
- average 45 hours a week,
- Holiday travel with the family if the candidate is willing.
- Up to date Enhanced DBS required
- Paediatric first aid
- Experienced driver is essential
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 gross - to be negotiated depending on experience
Live in or Live out - private newly renovated 2 bed house available
To start April 2022
Contact Laura Harrall Managing Consultant for Shropshire 01298 600 414 firstname.lastname@example.org