Short Term Live Out Nanny Job in Ascot, 1 July until 15th August
This new client to Greycoat is looking for a live out Nanny when they visit the UK for the summer. They have a family home in Ascot and will be staying with the Grandparents for the duration of the visit. They have three boys who are 6 years old, 5 years old and 7 months old. Mum will be working during this time and the role will be a mix of sole and shared charge but very rarely with all three in sole charge.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS on the update service to apply for this role.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm or 10am to 6pm.
- Care of the three boys - reading, taking to the park, playing at home, some outings with the family and with just the children - older ones.
- Help with meal preparations, supervise meal times.
- Help with the boys laundry, tidy their rooms and make their beds.
- The client is looking for a team player as family members will be around. The nanny should be willing to help where needed and have a positive attitude.
- There is a swimming pool at the house and so a swimmer would be an advantage.
- Although this is a live out job, the family can accommodate a Nanny Monday to Friday.
Salary: £15 gross per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn