Short Term Nanny required in Battersea, London. ASAP until November 25th, 2022.
Our private client is looking for a Nanny to take care of her 3 year old son and support their 12 week old baby. This role will be a mixture of shared and sole charge. The family are looking for someone who has baby experience as well as have a playful, child led approach with their eldest son.
The family will be going to Australia for 10 weeks after this booking. In February, when they return, they will be looking for a full time Nanny. They are open to this just being a short term position for a Nanny or having the same person apply also for the long term position when they return to the UK.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS dated within 12 months to apply for this role.
- Monday to Friday, 7.30am until 6.30pm
- Full nursery duties
- September onwards, 3 year old will be in nursery from 8.45am until 12.15 or 2pm
- Shared care of baby whilst toddler is in nursery
- Light housekeeping required (load and unload dishwasher, keep kitchen tidy)
- Cooking - meal prep for toddler and parents. Protein and vegetables, spaghetti bolognese etc The Nanny needs to be able to cook from scratch and feel comfortable following a recipe.
Salary: £15-18 GPH
Consultant: Anna Turner