Short Term Live-out Nanny Job in Bayswater, 1st November until January 2022
This new client to Greycoat is looking for a Nanny to cover a period of sick leave. This is a shared charge role with some sole charge of the baby. There are three children, 6 years, 3.5 years and 10 months.
You must have a DBS on the update service and a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate to apply for this role.
- Monday to Friday, 8am until 7pm.
- Shared charge of children 6 years, 3.5 years and 10 months.
- School and nursery runs for the 6 and 3 year old - walking distance.
- Care of the baby during the day.
- Driver is essential.
- The client is looking for someone who is caring, warm and patient but can be firm.
Salary: £14.50 net per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role and available for two weeks from 4th October, email your CV DBS and First Aid certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org