Live in weekend French speaking nanny job in Bayswater.
A client of Greycoat Lumleys, is looking for a French speaking weekend nanny to become part of their family. The ideal candidate must be happy to travel and live in for the whole of the weekend. The ideal candidate will care for their 4 children 8, 7, 5 and 2 years old and will be sporty, take initiative and happy to muck in.
You must be pet friendly as they have a dog.
- Prepare fresh and healthy meals
- Arrange play dates
- Nursery duties
- Create fun, learning activities for the children
- Help support children with their homework
- Maintain sleeping routines
- Days and hours: Friday 5pm and finishing Monday 9:30am (24 hour cover)
- Mixture of sole and shared care, parents are around
- Accommodation: Own bedroom and bathroom
- Travel: Occasionally in school holidays - paid extra for holidays
- Languages – Fluent in French
- Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 gross per annum (based on experience)
- Start date: ASAP
Consultant – Mary Ayininuola
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 87960