Berlin, Live Out/live in Nanny Job
Highly recommended family to Greycoat Lumleys is looking for an English speaking nanny, you will be engaged and active with the 15 month old boy and the baby which is due in January 2021. The family is looking for a person with a positive and calm energy and someone who will do outdoor activities, crafting, arts and learning through play. A kind and loving person who is professional but will also be part of the family. Dad travels a lot for work and Mum is currently doing her doctors degree but will be going back to work in winter 2021. The family has a House Manager who does all housekeeping and cleaning. She also helps with the childcare, due to her being part of the family for a long time. We all know it takes a village to raise children, Mom and Dad are looking for another member to be part of their family team to raise their children in a calm, loving and creative environment together.
- Monday to Saturday, with protection of the nanny’s work-life balance two days off/week
- 40 - 45 hours/ week
- Long weekends can surely be possible
- Outside activities, arts, crafting with the boys
- Assist with morning and evening routines, including bath time Nursery
- Meal preparation - focused on simple, healthy food
- Juggling duties and share them with Mum
- Flexibility to travel with the family if required
- English speaking to native level
- Confident swimmer
- Driver’s license -car provided
- Positive, discreet team player
- Professional nanny
- Not afraid of dogs
Accommodation: live out in the beginning until they move to their new home (winter 2020) where you will have a bedroom, pantry and bathroom apartment in the house.
Salary: £700-800 net per week negotiable on experience.
This position is being managed by International Senior Consultant Nadine Swartz.
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org