Wrap Around Care Job in Bethanl Green ASAP until mid/late September
This new client of Greycoat is looking for a Nanny to cover before and after school. It's an early start as both parents work in film and are currently on a project where they leave the house around 6am. This would suit a local Nanny or someone who can drive as the hours are 6am until 9am and then 4pm until 8pm. Parking permits can be provided. The parents are looking for someone who enjoys looking after and spending time with children.
You must have a Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS on the update service or dated within 12 months.
- Care of boy 5 years and girl 2 years.
- Monday to Friday, 6am to 9am and 4pm to 8pm.
- Get the children dressed and ready for school, summer camps in the morning.
- Give them breakfast, drop them off and tidy up the rooms and kitchen.
- Pick up at 4pm and spend time with them.
- Play and keep them happy, take to the park, playdates etc
Salary: £18 gross per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, send your CV, DBS and First Aid certificate to email@example.com