South of France, Live out Nanny Job, immediate start
Lovely family based in the South of France looking for a nanny to join their family and care for their two little girls who are 4 and 7 years old. If you only wanted the position until the end of summer this could be discussed too but the family are looking for someone for a year until Aug 2021. Need to be able to do lots of activities, have lots of playtimes, be involved in creative play. This is very much a shared charge role, suitable for a candidate who is happy to work in a team with mum and dad. Although at times it would be sole charge too. Mum has just had another baby and you will need to help with her too.
- Monday to Friday usual nanny duties, breakfast, lunch suppers, Lots of creative play, (the housekeeper employed by the family will assist also)
- Meal preparation - fresh simple meals cooked from scratch
- Juggling duties and share with Mum if Mum is able
- Babysitting twice per week
- Flexibility to travel with the family if required a green card or US passport is a definite plus
- English speaking to fluent level
- Creative, energetic, experience with young children and babies too.
- Patient and kind
- Confident swimmer
- Must be a Driver–car provided
- Positive, discreet team player
- Professional nanny
Accommodation: None, this is a live out position, you must already be in the area or close by. A quarantine period will be enforced.
This position is being managed by International Senior Consultant Nadine Swartz.
Please submit applications to email@example.com