Short Term Part Time Nanny Job in Bounds Green, 20th or 27th September until 15th October
This new client to Greycoat is looking for a Nanny to help on a part time basis, 30 hours a week. Dad is working away and mum works freelance. There are three school aged children, 13, 10 and 8 years old. The family have a puppy and two cats and so the Nanny has to like animals. The role will be two longer days - around 7 hours each day and then 4 hours three days a week.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid and DBS dated within 12 months or on the update service to apply for this role.
- Monday and Thursday (can be flexible), 8 hours a day, 10.30am until 6.30pm.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 4 hours a day, 2.30pm until 6.30pm.
- Collect the 10 and 8 year old children from school - walking or bus, the older boy will make his own way home from school.
- Laundry, sorting and putting away the children's clothes.
- Help with homework, make and supervise dinner.
- On the longer days the duties will include walking the puppy, batch cooking and some organising in the house.
- Some errands, general light house hold duties.
Salary: £15 gross per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, send your CV, First Aid certificate and DBS to firstname.lastname@example.org