Short Term Live-in Nanny Job in Buckinghamshire, 4th January until 4th Februrary
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for a Live-in Nanny for a period of around a month while they look for someone permanent. The family live in a modern house and the nanny's accommodation is totally self contained. A driver is essential for this role and is a mix of sole and shared charge.
You must have a Paediatric First Aid and DBS on the update service or dated within 12 months to apply for this role.
- Monday to Friday
- 7am to 9.30pm and 2pm to 6pm with some longer days, 32 - 35 hours a week
- Care of two children, 4 years and 1 years old.
- Help get the children ready in the mornings, breakfast, get dressed and get the older ready for school.
- Drive the 4 year old to school and pick up in the afternoons
- Entertain the younger on at home.
- After school activities, home based play, farm visits, playdates.
- Get the children ready for bed.
- Children's laundry, tidying up and looking after their toys.
- Help with cooking.
- Self contained modern accommodation in a lovely setting.
- A driver is essential.
Salary: £400 net per week
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, send your CV, First Aid and DBS to firstname.lastname@example.org