Part Time Nanny Job in Shenfield, Essex ASAP start
This new client to Greycoat is looking for a Part Time Nanny for an after school role, there will be more hours available during the school holidays (12-13 weeks a year) as well as the potential for the Nanny to do an hour in the morning if she/he is local.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS on the update service or dated within 12 months to apply for this role.
- Monday to Friday, 2.30pm until 7.30pm.
- During school holidays the hours are 9am to 6pm, approximately 12-13 weeks a year.
- Collect the two children from school, 6 years and 4 years old - 10 minutes walk from home.
- From 2.30pm do some general tidying up, children's laundry, vacuming etc.
- Cooking dinner for the children and parents - simple family cooking.
- There is the potential for more hours in the school holidays as well as an hour in the morning for school drop off - 8am to 9am.
Salary: £12 - £13 gross per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn