Live In Nanny Job in Brussels starts September.
A family based in Brussels are looking for a full-time live-in Nanny to take care of their 4 boys age 10, 8, 4 and 1. The role is primarily to look after the two younger boys, but must be able to interact with the two older boys by helping with homework and coordinating after school activities. The family is looking for a friendly, engaging, active, reliable and professional Nanny. This position is shared care with mum and a full time housekeeper.
- All Nursery duties
- Taking to and picking up from school
- Providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Helping with the child’s development
- Organising appropriate activities for the children
- Cooking fresh and healthy meals for the children
- Days: Tuesday to Saturday
- Hours: 10am to7:30pm
- Babysitting – Occasional
- Driver: Yes
- Qualifications - Yes
- Other staff employed: Housekeeper
- Travel – During school holidays
- Salary – Negotiable
- Start date: Beginning of September
- Languages: Native English Speaker Required
Accommodation – own bedroom and bathroom in an independent fully furnished house with a garden that will be shared with the housekeeper.
Consultants – Alessandra Ruocco
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 94107
Please send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.