Live In International Traveling Nanny Job in America / Bahamas, ASAP Start
A family based in California and The Bahamas are looking for a full-time live-in Nanny to take care of their 2 children aged 2 and 4 ½ years. Although based in California and The Bahamas they travel extensively throughout the world. The family are looking for a friendly, engaging, active, reliable and passionate Nanny.
- All Nursery duties
- Providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Helping with the child’s development
- Organising appropriate activities for the child
- Cooking fresh and healthy meals for the child
- Proxy Parenting
- Light housekeeping related to the children
- Days & Hours: 24/5 Monday to Friday.
- Driver: Yes and must be a strong swimmer
- Qualifications - bonus
- Other staff employed: Depends on location
- Pets: None
- Travel – Essential
- Salary – Negotiable
- Start date: ASAP
- Languages: English speaker required, French or Italian bonus
Consultants – Alessandra Ruocco
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 95456
Please send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.