Short Term Nanny Job in Saudi Arabia, late June 2021 for 3 months with the option to extend.
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for an experienced Arabic Baby Nanny to join their family once the Greycoat Maternity Nurse finishes her contract. The baby will be 6 months old and mum is looking for someone who has knowledge of development and early years. This is an initial 3 month booking with the option to extend to 6-12 months. The client is looking for someone who is mature and experienced with babies, who is happy to be in Saudi Arabia. There is likely to be some travel when allowed.
- Full care of the baby, working alongside mum - this is mostly a shared charge role with some charge in the mornings.
- Ideally a 6 day week with a 12 hour day - the baby sleeps with mum at night.
- Weaning and cooking meals for the baby.
- Educational and development activities for the baby. The client is looking for someone who can assist with reaching milestones and offer ideas and direction to this first time mum.
- The Nanny will accompany mum and baby in the afternoons when they will visit family and friends. The Nanny should prepare the baby's bag and make sure everything is ready for when they go out.
- A chef and other help is employed, however the nanny should take the lead.
- A separate guest house if provided for the Nanny.
- DBS dated within 12 months or on the update service and valid Paediatric First Aid certificate required
Salary: In line with qualifications and experience
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role and meet the criteria email your CV to email@example.com