Short Term Nanny Job in Chelsea 1st October until 9th December
This new client to Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a fun, calm and capable Nanny for sole / shared charge of their three children, mostly after school care. The children are 7 years, 5 years and 2 years old. The Nanny should be able to encourage the children to be well mannered and self-sufficient. The role is a minimum or 31 hours a week and can go long term.
- Monday to Thursday 1.30pm until 6.30pm, Friday 12.30pm until 6.30pm.
- If the Nanny needs more hours, the client would like Saturday afternoons (however can do morning), 1.30pm until 6.30pm and 1 or 2 evening baby sitting a week.
- Collect the youngest from Nursery and take for a walk / to the park. Then meet mum at an activity with the older two children.
- Take to playdates, oversee homework.
- Cook healthy meals for the children.
- Longer hours during the school holidays and potential to travel in half term to locations in Europe.
- If the role goes permanent there may be more travel during the holidays.
- A driver would be a bonus but not essential and English to native level is required.
Salary: £16-£18 gross per hour - self employed nanny is preferred
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role please call the office and speak to Jo Winn 020 7233 9950