After School Nanny job in Chelsea, September start
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for a responsible and reliable Nanny for afternoon care of her 12 year old son who is autistic.
You must have a valid First Aid certificate and DBS dated within 12 months or on the update service.
- Monday to Friday, 3pm until 7pm
- Supervise and care of the 12 year old boy at home.
- Meet him at home, he comes home on the bus and the Nanny has to be at the house already and on time.
- Supervise him and make sure he's save and doesn't leave the house - he's autistic and so someone who has this type of experience would be preferable.
- There is the option to work on Saturday and Sunday if available.
- There is a housekeeper employed who will do the cooking.
Salary: £15 to £17 gross per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn