Short Term Live-in Nanny Job in Chelsea, ASAP until mid August
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for a flexible, live in Nanny who can take care of her 2.5 year old son. This is a shared charge role and a 6 day week. The role includes travel to Spain for a family holiday, 1st to 15th August.
You must have a Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS on the update service or dated within 12 months to apply for this role.
- Monday to Friday and one week at the weekend.
- 7am to 7pm with babysitting
- Sole charge of the 2.5 year old boy (both parents are working form home)
- Take him to the park, Purple Dragon, engage in activities and playing at home, reading etc.
- Mum is hands on and so can help out.
- Laundry and tidying up his bedroom and the play room.
- Mum does the cooking, however there will be some heating up meals and preparing snacks
- Room and ensuite bedroom.
Consultant: Anna Turner
If you are interested in this role, email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org