Short Term Nanny Job in Chiswick 4th October until 3rd December
This returning client to Greycoat is looking for a live out Nanny to work for two months while their Permanent Nanny is away. The role can be 4 or 5 full days, or 5 half days with one earlier start. The family have two children in full time school and a driver is essential.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and a DBS on the update service or dated within 12 months to apply for this role.
- Monday to Friday, 7am until 6.30pm, alternatively, 4 days a week or 5 half days with one earlier start.
- Care of two school aged boys, 8 years and 5 years old.
- Get them ready in the morning and take to and pick up from school - driving essential.
- Plan menus and cook meals, clearing up afterwards.
- Laundry and nursery duties for the children.
- Help with homework, the older boy is dyslexic and attends a class weekly in Camden.
- Full time hours during the holidays.
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, send your CV, DBS and First Aid certificate to email@example.com