Short Term Live-out Nanny Job in Dulwich, 8th November for 4 weeks
This new client to Greycoat is looking for a Nanny to start with them on 8th November to cover until the find a new permanent Nanny. This is an international family who are looking for someone who is kind, patient and proactive who will be part of the family. Their current Nanny is leaving after 5 years. The family have two cats. A driver is essential.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS on the update service or dated within 12 months to apply for this role.
- Monday to Friday, 7.50am until 6pm with occasional
- Full care of two boys who are 5 and 3 years old.
- School drop off and pick up.
- Cooking fresh meals for the children and parents.
- Organising fun activities.
- Care of the boys clothes.
- Some family PA duties.
- Liaising with the school.
- Light housekeeping relating to the children.
- Driver essential.
Salary: £3580 gross per month
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in apply for this role, send your CV to email@example.com