Short Term Nanny Job in Earls Court, asap start until 25th August
This new client of Greycoat is looking for a Live-out Nanny for her 4 year old daughter. The family have travelled from Saudi Arabia and have completed the quarantine requirements.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS dated within 12 months or on the update service to apply for this role.
- Monday to Saturday with the option to work Sundays when required.
- 1.30pm start with a minimum of 5 hours, there will be some later finishes with notice given.
- Prepare and give her lunch and dinner - simple usual children's food.
- Take her to the park, feed the ducks, go on her bike, go to playgrounds.
- Plan a schedule - the zoo, parks, soft play - the usual places.
- Keeping her entertained at home.
- Shower and get her into her PJ, mum will usually put her to bed.
Salary: £12 per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn