Greycoat Lumley’s client are seeking an experienced Nanny for their family in West Edinburgh. The welcoming family have three children age 3, 6 and 9. This is a long term role and the family are looking for commitment and someone to connect well with the family. Communication with the parents and being organised is important as the parents both work and need to be kept up to speed with the children’s activities etc.
The role involves
- Taking the children to nursery and school
- Activities afterschool and in the holidays
- Tidying and cleaning the children’s bedrooms – (the family also have a cleaner)
- Preparing dinner for the children
- Paperwork for the children’s school
- Ensuring school uniforms are ready and family laundry
- Some supermarket shopping
- Some housework
- Errands etc.
Applicants must be kind, caring, fun, trustworthy and reliable.
A driver is essential with their own car – parking at the property
Hours: Term time - 21 hours; Tues 12-7, Wed 12-7, Thurs 2:30-9:30
School holidays - 31.5 hours; Tues 8-6:30, Wed 8-6:30, Thurs 8-6:30
Consultant: Lesley Jones
Job Number: 87358
Hourly rate: £13 per hour depending on experience
Start Date: To be agreed - Proposed July 2020