Short Term Live Out Nanny Job in Esher, June to August 2021
A client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Short Term Nanny to provide support throughout the summer. This position is a mixture of sole and shared charge, the family have three children who are 10, 4 and 2 years old. The 4 years old boy is recovering from a serious illness, therefore the family is looking for a candidate who can create a fun and safe environment for the children and provide support for the parents.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid and DBS dated within 12 months or on the update service to apply for this role.
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3pm ( can be a 4 days / week)
- Mostly to look after the 4 and 2 years old, some occasional help with the 10 years old
- Preparing healthy lunches for the children
- Playing in the garden, having fun and arts & crafts activities, playing with puzzles
- Mother's help employed between 3pm and 7pm
Salary: £15 to £17 gross per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn