Short Term Live Out Nanny job in Central London, 12th July until 1st August
This returning client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a fun, creative and playful Nanny for their children when they visit London in the summer. The role will start after the family has completed the required period of quarantine.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS to apply for this role.
- Working a 6 day week during this period.
- 11am / 11.30am until 6.30pm.
- Care and entertaining the two children who are 8 years and 9 years old.
- The family would prefer someone who can drive to work - parking can be provided, or will cycle. (location to be confirmed but central London)
- Both children love baking and so the client is looking for someone who is great at baking.
- Take the children to the park, play with them and keep them entertained and in line.
- Help prepare lunch and dinner.
Salary: £12 per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, email your CV to email@example.com