Live In Nanny Job in Fort Lauderdale, USA August or September Start.
A family based in Fort Lauderdale are looking for a full-time live-in or live-out nanny to take care of their little girl aged 2. The family are looking for a career nanny with a minimum of 7 years’ experience. The family are looking for a friendly, engaging, active, reliable and professional nanny. This position is sole charge and international travel is essential.
- All Nursery duties
- Taking to and picking up from school
- Providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Helping with the child’s development
- Organising appropriate activities for the children
- Cooking fresh and healthy meals for the children
- Days: 5 or 6 days per week. Mum and Dad work from home so days are flexible
- Hours: 10 – 12 hours per day
- Babysitting – Occasional
- Driver: Yes
- Qualifications - Yes
- Other staff employed: Housekeeper
- Travel – Yes
- Salary – Negotiable
- Start date: August or September
- Languages: English Speaker Required, Spanish a bonus
Accommodation – Own bedroom and bathroom
Consultants – Alessandra Ruocco
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 94480
Please send your CV directly to: email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.